Full Wedding Special, Canapé & Sparkling Wine Reception followed by three course seated meal for 80 guests £11,000.00 – ALL INCLUSIVE!*
Enjoy exclusive use of a Mansion and grounds for you and your guests. Enjoy a sparkling wine and tasty canapé reception in the beautiful, elegant riverside gardens, take a romantic stroll over our ornamental Chinese style bridge to the Island, nothing but green as far as the eye can see and views over one of the largest water meadows in Europe.
Enjoy a delicious 3 course meal in a romantic marquee setting before dancing the night away with your guests!
Civil Wedding capacity is a maximum of 80 guests.
- Venue Hire
- 4hours access for set up the previous day.
- Coordination before your wedding day.
- Access on the Wedding Day from 11.00
- 2 members of Island Hall Staff to run your event.
- 2 fully licensed S.I.A security guards throughout your event.
- A reception in house & grounds, of up to 2hours (including photo opportunities).
- Use of a complete marquee with standard dark grey carpet throughout + a wooden parque dancefloor).
- Uniformed waiting & kitchen staff.
- All glassware, crockery and table linen.
- 2 glasses of sparkling wine or sparkling elderflower per guest for reception.
- 4 canapés per guest (to be selected from a menu)
- 40 bottles of water
- 20 bottles of house red wine
- 20 bottles of house white wine
- 3 course meal (to be selected from a menu)
- Carriages to be called at 23.00
- All Guest and suppliers to have departed by 23.30
- 2hour access for collection of personal items the following day.
Please note: If you choose to add additional drinks, canapé & meal options a surcharge will apply.
Valid Dates 2016:
Monday 6th June
Monday 25th July
Monday 8th August
Thursday 6th August
Weds 10th August
Thurs 11th August
Sat 27th August
Monday 29th August
Please contact us directly: email@example.com quoting: 2016 Full Wedding Reception Offer
Only valid on stated dates and for a maximum of 80 guests, Island Hall reserve the right to withdraw the offer at anytime. Offer is only secured on receipt of deposit and signed contract.
*ADDITIONALLY you need to pay for events insurance (totally approx £150.00). You can also choose to add a Civil Ceremony, please contact us for details.